Monday, August 2, 2010

Crafts On Hold

I've been anxiously waiting to finish a piece for a friend but have unexpectedly found myself sitting on hold for the past week and a half.  I ordered all the parts off Etsy and 3 out of 4 arrived within a few days, but the final piece (which is a stupid yet integral part) has yet to show up.  I'm also getting frustrated that the seller has so far not responded to my conversation asking where the heck my stuff is!

I'm thinking that I will have to just reorder this part from someone else and wait another week for it to show, but I'm bummed because (if you hadn't noticed...) my posts have kind of slowed (too many non-crafting projects going on :-p) and I was looking forward to putting up some fancy photos of my work.  Oh well.

Will show off my accomplishments as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment