Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sick Busy

Phew!

This week is flying by.  Took a two day mini-vacation to Avila Beach over the weekend, then returned to the chaos of gym life.  Yesterday I started feeling a little ill which isn't surprising--when I'm under a lot of stress, it eventually starts to effect my health.  Didn't think things had been wearing on me enough to manifest in a cold, though.

Luckily I have today off to recuperate.  There's so much stuff I need to do, especially after having been out of town, but I don't think I'm going to be able to take care of it today.  Cleaning the house sounds exhausting, as does driving around running all the errands on my to-do list.  I think all I'm going to accomplish is this blog post, and then finishing the screen I'm making and printing a few shirts.

Wanted to post a photo of the elbow length gloves I made last week, because they came out so nicely.  Yesterday I made an elbow length glove in the same color but used Marin's pattern.  I'm not sure I like it as much as the Rococo version, so I might just have to finish this pair and sell it, and then make the Rococo pattern gloves for myself.

See how cute they are?


 



















In contest news, we have our winner!  The lovely Amy Gibbons (aka Bagsofblessings) reached and surpassed the 20 referrals mark, and now she's getting a FREE pair of Lily's Gloves.  Woo hoo, Amy!

Alright, energy is running low so I'm off to work on that screen and maybe take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment