Monday, January 11, 2010

T-Shirty Goodness

After the crazy busy-ness of the holiday season I needed some time to decompress, which is really just a euphemistic way of describing a weekend of utter inactivity.  It's been tough to motivate myself to get back into the swing of things, especially when I'm not really sure what swing I'm most interested in.

I did finally unpack the screen printing equipment last week, and I even made my first screen (which will possibly go into use tomorrow, or maybe Thursday if this lazy mood continues) which is a Team Awesome graphic that's just for fun.  But I've also been faced now with the question of what I want to print, and since I've never really considered it before it's taking a long time to figure out.

Mostly I'm overcome with a longing for change, which I think is part of the reason I'm having so much trouble working on the same things I've been working on for so many months.  This is not to say, by any means, that I'm sick of knitting and pattern writing--I'm not, and I have every intention of continuing to toy with them.  I guess this is just the time of year that I start feeling existentially bored--though for the first time since returning to California what I feel isn't so much boredom as desire.  I want something, but I don't know what.  Anyhow, this is really just my long winded way of explaining why the blogging and shop updating has been slow for the past 2 weeks, and (I suppose) to excuse myself for taking another few weeks to really get cracking again.

I do have a few fun projects in the works, and hopefully I'll be able to come up with more challenging ones in the days to come.  For now, here's a teaser of the Team Awesome screen:


No comments:

Post a Comment