Monday, January 25, 2010

Methface Update

Been having some problems with my RSS feed to Twitter.  The whole thing is kind of confusing, so hopefully I managed to straighten it out.  It's one of those things where I've looked at all the configurations and nothing appears overtly out of whack, so fixing it is incredibly difficult.

This post is going to be pretty short and imageless, so my apologies if you came here expecting something awesome.  Still planning on having a few contests coming up which should be pretty fun and give everyone a chance at winning some free gloves (woo hoo!) but don't think I will have a chance to get that sorted until tomorrow.


Before I go, quick explanation of the title: my buddy Stephanie is an internet stat obsessive and remains consistently amused by tracking where all of her blog hits are coming from.  To this day the most popular keyword search is "methface," so I figured I'd get in on that.

More (funner stuff) soon...promise.

1 comment:

  1. if you are going by my statistics, the next title should be "exploding testicles." Um, yeah...

    ReplyDelete